Thursday, September 17, 2009

Single Dose of Heaven: Keurig


For some birthday lovin, my on-again-off-again got me a Keurig machine. I have unofficially become the most caffeinated gal in Cbus, OH. I have a sneaking suspicion that this isn't going to help me fight insomnia, but rumor has it they make a sleepy time K-cup. (K-cup is the self-contained packet that is used)


Not only does this device keep you energized, it also can help you stay within the season. Pumpkin Spice! French Toast! Egg Nog! Gingerbread! Each morning I awake to a variety of single dose yummy coffees and teas to get me going and keep me going. Recommend this coffee maker to anyone! (I even tried convince one of my best friends to allow me to buy them one as a wedding gift)


Good Flavored Coffee/Tea: Orange Tea, Blueberry Coffee (sounds weird but is surprising wonderful. The mommabear doesn't like flavored coffee and likes this), Chai Tea, Eggnog, French Toast


Steer clear flavors: Spice Mayan Chocolate Coffee, Gingerbread


More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment